Do you like playing Pokemon Game ? And you finished all Pokemon Games from Nintendo ? Why not trying to play some Pokemon Hack Games ? Pokemon Snakewood is one of the best Pokemon Hack Game Ever, beside Pokemon Flora Sky, Pokemon Light Platinum… It is a hack version of Pokemon Ruby (U). It is a Must Try game ROM.
Essentially, it was made because every single mainstream Pokémon game is identical: a shallow plot based around thwarting a somewhat bumbling evil Team, a series of 8 gyms and the league, and then more or less nothing. This one has more plot, more twists, more far-fetched nonsense and a great deal more presence for the player character. It’s also, in my own humble opinion, funnier.
You awake in what used to be Littleroot town, having no memory of how you got there or even who you really are. It soon becomes apparent however that something very big has happened while you were out: Hoenn has been invaded by an army of zombies.
Working with Prof. Birch, you set off to find your brother Landon and Birch’s daughter May, who have both gone missing in an attempt to find the source of the undead plague. At the same time, you try to uncover your past. On the way you face zombies, witches, demons and the enigmatic Taoist, Gleis, as well as the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, the Hoenn Internal Affairs Army, and, eventually, the architect of all this misery himself: Senex.
However, it isn’t nearly as dark as all that: there are also the cheerfully insane (and improbably numerous) Deadly Seven, the unruffled and cynical Army Recruiters Tina and Bruce, and a psychic dragon’s egg. Not to mention a special appearance from the Denjuu universe.
- New scripts, new overworlds, new sprites – the usual
- Exciting new areas, such as the hidden Meathouse, the maddening Island of Calm and the unexpected Hoenn University of Film
- Several zombie versions of normal Pokémon, two of which are capturable
- 6 Denjuu
- An indeterminate number of Fakemon (somewhere between 40 and 50), including a good number of hidden evolutions to existing Pokémon
- New legendaries, some of which are very, very evil
- 7 Sinnoh Pokémon
- 5 Isshu (or Unova, depending on how much you care) Pokémon
- Most Gyms have now been destroyed by zombies, and hence Badges are come by in somewhat unusual ways
- A few type changes for Pokémon here and there.
- A surprising pet shop run by a certain Count
- A host of deceitful characters who will do anything to lie to you
- An unusual and somewhat wandering storyline
- An enormous number of references to books, films, manga, other hacks and other such things
- A somewhat darker plot than usual
- A slightly increased difficulty level
The type changes mentioned above are as follows:
- Luxio => Electric/Dark
- Luxray => Electric/Dark
- Meowth => Normal/Dark
- Persian => Normal/Dark
- Seviper => Poison/Dark
- Banette => Ghost/Fighting
- Milotic => Water/Psychic
- Hariyama => Fighting/Normal
The Generation Four and Five Pokémon, for those who are impatient/overly curious, are:
The hidden evolutions are:
- Mightyena => Zoroark
- Solrock/Lunatone => Galactimon
- Luvdisc => Basculin
- Snorlax => Skylax
- Vigoroth => Slaking/Vigourlan
- Linoone => Dragoone
- Zangoose => Zangol
- Seviper => Sevicious
- Calfby => Tauros/Miltank/Ramshaker
We just show some pictures in this post. For hundreds of screenshots and more videos, please click to page Pokemon Snakewood Images & Video Trailers
No one likes to admit they’re there, but they always are:
- Some tile glitches in various locations around Hoenn
- Occasionally, having your emulator on super-speed will cause certain scripts to malfunction
- There is a part of the introduction that says ‘And you are?’, which appears to be unremovable.
- Don’t pick berries on Route 114. I have no idea why, but apparently it causes the game to freeze.
For further update informations & supporting, please click Like, Twitter or Google +1 to promote this site to help other people see it easily